Browser monitoring is the rational way to check the performance of a particular website on different browsers. There are multiple website browsers test tools meant for this purpose, and every such tool comes with its unique feature.
Every browser has its unique add-ons, features, plugins, and because of it, the website may behave differently. And thus, here comes the role of a browser emulator. A cross-browser testing tool or a browser emulator is meant to check the website’s compatibility across different browsers.
Talking about the best, Comparium is one of the most trusted browser emulator, and it is designed brilliantly to test your website’s compatibility on various browsers. Furthermore, it is designed to support all modern operating systems and browsers.
All about Comparium!
Comparium makes cross-browser testing more manageable, and it is one of the most easy-to-use testing tools. It runs hundreds of tests on different browsers and OS platforms. In addition, unlike other cross-browser testing tools, Comparium performs comprehensive testing to produce the most authentic results.
Let’s take a look at the features;
Check compatibility Across OSes and other Browsers
Comparium supports all modern browsers, and the users can conveniently select between the four screenshot comparison modes. Besides this, the user can also opt to get the best results through the automatic error detection mode.
Comparium is designed to make the website look universal across all web browsers. The intention is to present the website in its best form on all platforms and devices.
Live Testing Tool
Comparium’s live browser testing feature allows users to run real-time tests; these tests check the compatibility and website’s functionality on different browsers and OS configurations. The results of the tests conducted reveal the position of a website and its looks. These tests ensure the smooth functioning of various projects in diversified environments.
Full-page screenshot Testing
The screenshot testing feature allows users to capture the full-page screenshots. The pictures captured are possessed across compatible browsers and resolutions; simultaneous testing is done to find inconsistencies in a rapid period.
Besides this, Comparium is designed to verify User Interface responsiveness effectively and quickly.
Virtual Browser Test
Comaprium’s virtual browser test performs wonders while checking the website compatibility in a virtual environment. First, it runs a check on the website’s compatibility and then reveals results in a few minutes. To run this test, you need to launch the tool and run the test without installing it on your computer system.
Virtual browser testing makes the process super-quick and efficient for software developers. And thus, Comparium is one of the most loved tools by software developers.
Comparium’s visual testing tool allows testers to use the system’s built-in screen size simulator will enable users to detect inconsistencies and make changes accordingly.
Making changes on your web page becomes more accessible, and while you detect the issues, you get a chance to make quick changes.
Advantages of Using Comparium
Comparium is one of the most-entrusted cross-browser testing tools, and it is loved for its multiple advantages. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits that follow the use of Comparium;
- Comparium allows timely detection of visual errors. Besides this, automatic error detection mode made working with this software even more effortless.
- Comparium is designed on a user-friendly interface, and all love this. Working on Comparium is super easy; you don’t need to be a pro to understand the mode of operation.
- This browser emulator allows visual compatibility testing, which works with the combination of browser and OS of your choice.
- Comparium supports Linux operating system. So, in all circumstances, you can check your website on various browsers for a powerful performance.
- Comparium comes with a real-time testing ability, where you can spot the issue and fix it simultaneously without delay. This test ensures your website runs in the most appropriate format through all browsers.
- The best part is, Comparium sends screenshots directly to your email. So you have to capture the screenshot, and from the needed URL, it shall be delivered to your email. Comparium is loved for its convenience.
Therefore, try Comparium and check your website’s performance in no time. Once you get used to this browser emulator, there’s no going back.
Leave a Reply