The possibilities the internet provides us with every day are virtually endless, right? We can shop, play, explore, gain our skills and even meet new people there. However, most people are still somewhat skeptical about making money online using passive income applications. While it’s true a percentage of them are actually scams, there are also legit, innovative, and extremely user-friendly apps available – and Honeygain is a perfect example.
By using Honeygain, users can make the most of their unlimited data or Wi-Fi plans and share a portion of their extra bandwidth for a predefined fee. Honeygain is available globally, but it’s especially popular in countries that have great internet coverage and relatively cheap and fast plans. The application has been active for almost two and a half years now and states it currently has users in 150+ countries and regions worldwide.
Who Needs your Bandwidth?
Companies and organizations worldwide need to gather massive amounts of data to perform business processes like ad verification, app testing, brand protection, price comparison, etc. However, with the amount of websites and publicly available web data growing exponentially every year, this becomes a serious challenge. Add location-based restrictions and bot-banning policies to the equation, and this becomes a real headache!
Honeygain solved this issue in a novel and creative way: it used the bandwidth shared by millions of users around the world to create and operate a crowdsourced web intelligence network that businesses can buy temporary access to. Partnering up with Honeygain allows these companies to gather the data they need quickly and safely, and the users who share their internet are rewarded with a part of the money Honeygain makes.
Safe and Secure
While Honeygain does help companies gather publicly available web data, it doesn’t touch any of the users’ personal data: it neither requires private information as you sign up, nor asks for permission to access the data stored on your device as you install the app. In fact, Honeygain takes multiple actions to prevent security risks their network and its users could potentially face.
If you’re now thinking they must need more information to transfer payments, you’re not wrong – however, this process is also kept pretty secure. First of all, Honeygain requires 2-factor authentication for all payout requests. Then, there are two payment options you can choose from:
- PayPal: these transfers are handled by the app’s third-party partner, a payment processor called Tipalti Inc. (10+ years in the business). This means you don’t need to provide any information to Honeygain itself.
- Bitcoin: these are direct transfers made by Honeygain itself; however, you only need to enter your crypto wallet address and nothing else.
Earning effortlessly: how and how much?
Honeygain’s slogan is ‘earning effortlessly’ – and, as we can see, they do deliver on their promise. There’s not much for the user to actively do, and the payouts actually reach users (we’ve found hundreds of payment proofs posted by happy users on YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, and other websites). Now, how much does it actually pay? Here’s a simple breakdown:
- Once you start running the app, Default Network Sharing begins. It pays 1,000 Honeygain credits ($1) for every 10GB of traffic you share.
- Users in 40 supported countries who use desktop devices can earn extra by manually turning on the Content Delivery (CD) feature (6 credits per every hour the computer is in Active mode).
- Referring new users to the app gets you a recurring bonus that is equal to 10% of your referrals’ daily earnings – so make sure they don’t just sign up but stay active, too!
- Free credits can also be won in the Lucky Pot lottery (once every day for active users; prizes range between 10–10,000 credits) or Honeygain’s social media pages where contests are held regularly (prizes usually range from 5,000–15,000 credits).
- The threshold for requesting a payout is $20 (or 20,000 Honeygain credits).
Starting to use Honeygain takes minutes: there’s no complicated sign-up process or lengthy installations. All you need to do is register on Honeygain’s official website, download the app and leave it running on your computer, tablet, and/or smartphone (one account can earn using up to 10 devices).
About to register? Don’t miss out on an exclusive offer: for a limited time only, our readers can use the coupon code PASSIVEINCOME as they sign up and get their first $5 for free!