Best Outranking Alternatives will be discussed in this article. Today, we’ll share our top Outranking alternatives to help you choose the best SEO content writing tool for your needs. There are junctures when you may encounter a creative block, which can be a hindrance to producing content. This can be pushed by a variety of things, such as a lack of inspiration or a lack of ideas. Some writers may need a break from writing to get back into the flow.
Other times, a writer may need to change their approach to writing to overcome a block. Regardless of the cause, struggling with creative block can be hard, but you can overcome it by using the right tools and strategies. One such tool is Outranking. Today, we’ll cover Outranking in more detail and share our top Outranking alternatives. So next time you discover yourself struggling to come up with ideas, you’ll have a few useful content-writing tools at your fingertips.
Let’s dive in!
What is Outranking?
Outranking is an AI-powered content writing tool that automates your SEO activities and helps you track progress with goal to outrank your competitors. It provides insights into what your competitors are doing nicely than you, so you can enhance your own SEO strategy.
Outranking’s unique selling proposition is its ability to provide accurate, real-time insights into the ranking factors that matter most for any given keyword. This allows users to fine-tune their SEO campaigns for maximum impact. However, Outranking isn’t yet another SEO tool. On the contrary, its insights and suggestions help you create more engaging and optimized content. What’s more, well-researched content. Now let’s check what features Outranking has in store.
- Outranking has plenty of features, and here are the more general ones:
- The ability to track an unlimited digit of keywords and domains
- A user friendly interface that completes it easy to get started with the tool
- Comprehensive reporting capacities that allow users to track their progress over time
- A dedicated consumer support team that is always available to assist users get the most out of the tool
- Training videos to help you get started, etc.
But since our today’s topic is related to content, let’s see what features Outranking offers regarding content creation.
1. AI Writing
Using Outranking’s AI Writing you can rewrite service pages, product descriptions, introduction paragraphs, snippets, headings, etc. Furthermore, it breaks text blocks into the more useful highlights your audience would find useful. Outranking also provides suggestions for improving the text’s generic parts and making them matter more. In addition, it also helps you outline your draft.
2. Content Optimization
Provides you with all the necessary info to optimize your text better: Google NLP topics, semantic keyword suggestions, etc. Moreover, Outranking enables you to improve and optimize your existing content.
3. Content Strategy
Regarding content strategy, Outranking offers advanced topic clustering automation with semantic terms and related keywords. This way, you won’t have a hassle with your audience pin-pointing.
Within the Content Strategy section, you will also find:
- Authority Gap – to see what your competitors lack and where your opportunities lie, and
- Keyword strategy – to identify the most impactful keywords.
- Another big section within Outranking is Content Marketing.
4. Content Marketing
This whole section is dedicated to scaling your content production and accelerating your performance.
That’s why here you’ll find tools such as:
- SEO Content Briefs – to generate titles, descriptions and outlines
- SEO Outline – to write more in-depth outlines
- AI Copywriting – to create various types of texts with the help of templates
- And many more.
Overall, Outranking is a robust tool that helps you write and optimize content. And the good report is that you don’t require advanced SEO knowledge or technical skills to use it. The downside is that it doesn have a free plan or free trial, so you immediately have to buy one of the compensation plans. However, if you aren’t satisfied, you can get a refund within 7 days of purchase.
And speaking of money, it might not be very cost-effective regarding credits usage. Furthermore, its user interface does have a steeper learning curve so initially you might feel lost and not knowing where to start. So if you’re considering some other solutions let’s move on to Outranking alternatives and see what they offer.
Top 5 Outranking Alternatives & Competitors In 2023
In this article, you can know about Outranking Alternatives here are the details below;
First on our list is Text Cortex an AI writing assistant that helps you createand rewrite your content at scale and within any textbox online. This would be in a nutshell, so let’s dig deeper.
Text Cortex: Features
With Text Cortex, you can write converting marketing, sales and website copies. Its features definitely showcase that the main focus is on producing high-quality content.
Let’s see what these are:
- Long-form post – Enables you to transform a 5-word idea into SEO-optimised blog posts. You will get at least two long-form output options. There are no boundaries as to how often you can reuse this feature to get that perfect blog.
Another amazing thing is that you can create a blog post directly on the platform, for example on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc.
- Rewrite and Paraphrase – A great way to tweak the existing content or reuse and repurpose the older content which was a huge success.
And the process couldn’t be simpler. You just need to highlight the sentence or paragraph in question, click on the Text Cortex logo, and choose the ‘Paraphrase’ option.
What’s nice about it is that it creates more than one output, so you can choose the one you like most.
- Summarizing – If you get carried away with your writing and don’t want your audience to lose the thread, this feature is here to help.
It allows you stay on the right track without wandering off. Furthermore, it helps you create clearer and crisper content.
Same as for the previous feature, just highlight a text you want to summarize and choose the ‘Summarize’ option.
- Autocomplete (Expand) Feature – This feature comes in handy when you want to expand a piece of text.
It is super useful when you are in your brainstorming phase, bubbling with ideas.
However, it is also good when you are just stuck and have no idea how to progress with your text.
- Transform bullet points into emails – Allows you to turn few bullets into engaging emails right within your email app.
- Tone Change feature – Helps you change and adjust the tone of your copies.
These are just some highlights of Text Cortex’s various features. It is a useful & handy tool for creating multiple copies very quickly. An added benefit is that the tool is very intuitive and has no learning curve. Let’s check the pricing.
- Text Cortex offers three plans, one Free and two Premium ones.
- Moving on to digit two on our list of top Outranking alternatives.
Writesonic is an AI writing assistant that helps you create copies for Google and Facebook Ads, landing pages, blogs, and emails, etc.
Some of its features are:
- AI Article and Blog Writer
- Paraphrasing tool
- Text expander
Its user interface is really sleek and all the elements are nicely laid out. Therefore, it doesn’t have a steep learning curve. The process of creating text has multiple steps that you can skip if you want.
- It is worth mentioning that Writesonic supports 25 languages.
- Furthermore, it has a Template Library providing 100+ email templates for SaaS and eCommerce.
- Since no tool is perfect, Writesonic’s shortcoming is that it doesn’t have that many third-party integrations.
- Writesonic offers three plans – one Free and two Premium plans:
- Which tool awaits at number three?
Copysmith is an AI writing tool specializing in content creation for eCommerce and enterprises.
Therefore, it will come in convenient if you need to produce content for:
- Social media
- Product descriptions, etc.
- Another useful element is that you can create bulk content as well. Besides this, there are also templates to help you create blog outlines, introductions, etc.
- Moreover, it also has a built-in grammar checker.
- When it comes to a learning curve, it is simple to use.
However, being focused on eCommerce, one of the shortcomings is that it isn’t that optimal with long-form content.
- Copysmith offers three premium plans:
- And the number four hosts Jasper.
Jasper is, without a distrust, one of the multiple popular AI content writing tools nowadays. It is useful for writing blogs, social media posts, ads, etc.
When it comes to its key features, Jasper offers:
- Keyword research
- AI-generated headlines and topics
- AI-generated copywriting templates
- A vast library of images
- Content builder, etc.
- Jasper also has a built-in grammar checker and supports +25 languages. Although it doesn’t have a steep learning curve, it provides plentiful video tutorials.
- Jasper’s shortcoming might be that its Starter package offers very limited features.
- Furthermore, some users complain about text repetitiveness that takes their credits away. This, of course, doesn’t undermine all the great things you can accomplish with Jasper.
- Jasper comes with three premium plans.
- Tool by tool, we’ve almost at the end of our top Outranking alternatives. Let’s see which tool is last but not least on our list.
Peppertype is a simple-to-use copywriting tool that helps you create blogs, tweets, product reviews, etc. Its user interface is straightforward & easy to navigate through. It also offers three styles of writing: Simple, Confident, and Inspirational, helping you change your tone if necessary. However, Peppertype doesn’t have any third-party integrations or offer any SEO-optimising tool.
- It has two premium plans, but each has a free trial.
- By now, your head must be spinning from all the info. Let’s do a final recap, then.
Rewriting content to make it more intuitive, engaging, and creative is exhausting. Although the reasons for creative blocks may vary, the multiple important thing is to know you’re not the only one experiencing this. That is why AI writing tools are for. To ease the writing process for you and give you more breathing space.
But which one to pick, that is the question?
It depends on your needs and projects. If your focus is solely on eCommerce, Copysmith might be your top choice. Furthermore, if you don’t need that many third-party integrations, Writesonic or Peppertype might do to the job for you, whereas Jasper would be a good choice if you don’t mind having very basic features in the Starter package.
However, if you are peeking for a more versatile tool that has all of the above shortcomings covered, then Text Cortex should be your top choice. It combines the multiple useful features of its competitors and has great value for money. Furthermore, it takes 70% of your writing off your shoulders and can help you achieve 13x more sales.
Does this sound tempting?
Download the Chrome extension and let Text Cortex transform your writing.