This post explain about auto brightness app for android. When you pick up your phone during the night to read something (under your blanket), there are certain times. As quickly as you open the application, your screen tosses the light from the entire universe directly at your face, much like from those area experience films (Yeah! I can feel your pain).
How To Set Up Auto Brightness App For Android
In this article, you can know about auto brightness app for android here are the details below;
Well, this will not take place any longer. Today I have a solution for this real issue, i.e., immediately adjust brightness levels for different Applications. We will use the application called auto brightness app for android.
Steps to Adjust Brightness Level for Apps.
1. Download the Brightness Control Free app.
2. Open the app and enable the required permissions, as shown in the image.
3. Set or disable the Default Brightness Setting based on your option.
4. Now, you will see the list of applications.
5. Now tap on the toggle button of the application of your option.
6. Here, you can either toggle the auto brightness or perhaps set the said app’s custom brightness level.
7. Once you’ve set this for any application, the app will appear on the leading pane, where you can tap on them to edit or long-press to eliminate them.
That’s it, now you can open your preferred apps, and the brightness will adjust instantly. There are some other little tweaks under the settings, which are self explanatory.
There’s another application with the very same functionality called auto brightness app for android. However, this one has both full screen and banner ads in it (which I’m not a fan of).
You can attempt any of them based on your liking and enjoy your favorite apps at the wanted auto brightness app for android level for your eyes’ comfort. Do let us know which app you selected and your experience with it in the comments down belows. Stay subscribed to GadgetsToUse.com and our YouTube Channel for more such fantastic ideas and techniques.
You can also check over other articles like: