A highly effective Bluetooth band dual-frequency expansion card is now available! Welcome to the best of the best, the Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I. Sound technology is changing, bringing in new ideas to better our lives.
This review is going to look into this highly recommended expansion card. This product has some pretty cool features; you do not want to buy an outdated card that barely the purpose for which you purchased it.
This product matches the specific wants of gamers and music listeners. With this information, would you still go to another product? Well, let me show you why you shouldn’t.
The following review gives more information on how the card functions, its features, and its speciality; by the end of the study, you will understand why this card is among the best pcie wifi card in the market.
But before we get to that, we should pinpoint the purpose of this expansion card. In wireless connections, dual-band equipment can transmit frequency ranges using a second band frequency expansion card.
The Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I is the best in the market as it has a high-speed wireless connection of up to 867 Mbps
You need to know the following essential specifications about The Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth band dual-frequency expansion card.
- High-speed wireless connection up to 867 Mbps
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 4.2
- IEEE 802.11ac standards-compliant
- Intel WIFI module supports Intel WIDI
- Antenna supports WLAN 2T x 2R transmission
Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth expansion card: Key features
The GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth band dual-frequency expansion card has the best features in the market. Its quality is unmatched. Below are a few of the fantastic features the card possesses.
- More Speed Better Coverage Larger Capacity 802.11ac, Dual Band, 80MHz, 2×2: Delivers dramatically faster wifi speeds (up to 867 Mbps)than 802.11n, with more bandwidth per stream 433 Mbps), more capacity for more users (extended channel bonding 80MHz), which saves on time when being used in the music production.
Broader coverage and better battery life ensure that both music lovers and gamers enjoy long hours without recharging the card now and then while data is being transmitted efficiently.
- Exclusive Bluetooth 4.2: The GC-WB867D-I also supports the latest Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity. This feature enables that data is compiled quickly and reliably. The card operates at a speed that’s 2.5 xs faster. The card similarly has a packet capacity that’s nearly ten xs huger than the previous version.
These features have attracted many eyes seeing that other versions have had the challenge of data being processed slowly, thus slowing down business. Previous versions have also not been that reliable when it comes to data compilation.
- Support Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi): Intel Wireless Display lets you enjoy wireless life at home and work.
It uses adapters, with which you can easily experience your PC on your TV or projectors, Broadcasting Promotion, and commercials with more flexibility and efficiency.
This feature is especially suitable for music lovers as they don’t have to move about with long cables hanging loose; this makes it easy to keep the studios and work desks tidy.
Key advantages of the product
- When playing, the character models have a micro stutter where they sort of stutter and sort of blink in the process.
- If you need Bluetooth, make sure you have a slot where the Bluetooth connects too. It doesn’t have a space to put the Bluetooth.
- It is expensive, but it serves the purpose effectively.
Frequently asked questions
The question and answers below will shade more light on what you may want to know about Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I. See the details.
1. Does it add Bluetooth, or do you need it on board already?
To get the full functionality of Bluetooth, you need an empty USB header on your motherboard to attach the included cable.
2. Is the antenna only for the wifi or Bluetooth only?
The antenna is shared by both the wifi and Bluetooth radios. You can use them both without any problem. In fact, with this card, you can even get four bars.
It is an excellent performance at a great price. This is not the case with other expansion cards, a reason you should consider the GC-WB867D-I expansion card.
3. What is the wifi chipset on this? Intel 7260 HMW?
Yes, it is an Intel dual-band wireless ac 7260 2×2. This is a half mPCIe card inside a 1x PCIe adapter with an external magnetic dipole antenna.
The mini card can be removed and put into any device with a PCIe connector, like a laptop. As long as the computer doesn’t have a whitelist in the bios, this card will work.
I tested this out in my latitude e6510, which natively has an Intel Centrino 6300n dual-band 3×3. Since this is a 2×2 card, I connected the back and white antenna cables without the grey attached.
4. What is the extra 2.0 USB receiver for on the board?
My Gigabyte card only has one USB header on the board. My only thought for why there might be a second USB header is that this board may have multiple models (perhaps one that comes with additional USB ports), and for cost-savings, they re-use components.
That’s just a wild guess. Again, my card does not have a second USB header – just the one for enabling Bluetooth connectivity.Conclusion
As we close up this discussion, I would like to remind you of the tremendous GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth band dual-frequency expansion card. The GC-WB867D-I expansion card is topping the market as the best model.
When buying, always remember to confirm you are getting the legit product and not a counterfeit. The above review gives you an overview of what to expect, plus the fantastic features the card possesses.
Always focus on these features when buying your GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth band dual-frequency expansion card to avoid being scammed.
Lastly, it is about what will work best for you without fail. Take your time and go through the review keenly, then order your card right away.