What experts and traders say about DotBig
Nowadays, there are a lot of companies that offer you to make money online through trading. However, not all distinct brokers are properly reviewed. For example, it’s difficult to find some expert reviews of the DotBig company. We decided to close this gap and provide our readers with our key findings on this provider of financial services. Let’s make a full review of what can be interesting for both beginning and experienced traders.
DotBig LTD is an international brokerage service registered in St. Vincent and Grenadines. The company itself was launched in 2003, however, its proven track record as a provider of brokerage services dates from around 2018.
According to the statement on its official website, the service aims to provide clients from all over the world with a safe possibility to access international markets from one trading account. In its Terms and Conditions, DotBig claims to be totally committed to anti-money laundering policies.
Who should consider this company
To understand which clients are the most committed to trading with the DotBig forex broker, we decided to outline its most considerable advantages for complete beginners, intermediate traders, and professionals.
- Beginners. For beginners, DotBig offers a simple interface and a demo account, which helps to learn the basics for free. Also, they can automatically copy the deals on the copy-trading platform.
- Intermediate traders. Participants who have some experience can benefit from using the Negative Balance Protection feature and the wide diversity of different signals and indicators that make trading more automated.
- Professionals. Institutional traders who operate big capitals can choose a more advanced monthly trading plan, where they will be assisted by a personal manager. They can also share their strategies on a copy-trading platform.
- Negative Balance Protection is a special feature that doesn’t allow a trader to lose more than the amount that was initially deposited. This is a very efficient risk-management feature.
- Multiple assets. DotBig trading is great for those who are willing to explore various industries. DotBig doesn’t limit its clients in terms of access to financial markets. We’ll speak more on this further on.
- Copy trading is a service that allows adjusting your account in a way that it will be automatically copying all the deals of a successful DotBig trader you decide to follow.
- Venture investments allow you to support emerging startups with great ambitions. There is a chance to find a project that will gain massive revenue and provide you with financial gains in the long run.
At the first sight, it might seem that the trading platform is too simple for professional traders. It has an intuitive interface and very understandable navigation. However, this simplicity doesn’t mean that the terminal lacks some features. As a user, you can explore over 50 advanced indicators, algorithm-based signals, different types of calculators, market & pending orders, line charts and some other popular graphics, and more. If we needed to rate the user experience of the platform, we would put 4.5 out of 5.
The possibility to trade multiple assets on one trading account is one of the biggest advantages of this brokerage service. The assortment of tradable products includes the following:
Trade 244 reals stocks and boost potential earnings with high leverage of 1:10.
Mitigate the risk by investing in baskets of shares. DotBig offers 13 such compositions from different international markets.
Since DotBig isn’t a crypto exchange, you can trade CFDs of crypto products, not underlying assets themselves. The entire selection exceeds 600 instruments.
Get access to foreign exchange and benefit from price fluctuations in 72 currency pairs.
As a DotBig trader, you can make compositions of different assets and diversify investment risks by creating your own portfolios.
Speculate on price fluctuations without gaining ownership over underlying assets. With DotBig, you can benefit from trading forex CFDs, stock CFDs, and crypto CFDs.
Explore promising startups and participate in their IPOs before they become real market leaders and bring you enormous returns.
Where to trade
- Web Trader. You don’t need to install any solutions to trade from your laptop. DotBig has its original Web Trader that provides access to all the available markets and enables the use of 50+ indicators, an economic calendar, algorithmic trading, and other features. The selection of available tools depends on the account type.
- Mobile Trader. Install a user-friendly mobile application and stay connected to your trading account on the go. What we like about this app is that the number of tools is almost the same wide as with Web Trader. Additionally, it has a newsletter, which isn’t available on the DotBig Web Trader.
Prices involve fees for trading and non-trading activity. DotBig doesn’t impose trading fees, all additional expenses are included in spreads, which are floating here. For forex, the average spread varies between 1 and 1.7 pips.
Non-trading fees include additional payment for the withdrawal of funds. Bear in mind that this percentage also depends on the chosen payment method. For e-wallets, for instance, this commission isn’t higher than 3.5% of the withdrawn amount. Fees for inactivity are also included in the client agreement. What’s interesting, DotBig has more strict conditions for inactivity. While other companies allow being inactive for a calendar year, DotBig will start charging fees after 90 of being inactive.
A minimum deposit of $250 can be processed through a bank wire transfer, credit card operators (VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro), electronic wallets (Transferwise, PayPal, Qiwi, Webmoney, YooMoney), and blockchain networks (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Litecoin). The withdrawals are accepted through the same system. The speed of the operation depends on the method – cryptocurrency transactions are usually the fastest.
Pros vs cons
We looked through DotBig testimonials across different platforms to find out more about real user experiences.
It’s difficult to estimate the safety measures applied by brokers. That’s why we recommend trading with licensed and regulated companies. As for DotBig, it claims that all your funds will be stored in special segregated accounts. These are special storage of European banks. This means that the broker cannot withdraw them without your approval or use them for any operational activities.
The other way to get in touch with the brokerage service is to fill in the special form on the website.
To summarize this dotbig.com review, we should specify that this company has both significant advantages and drawbacks that couldn’t be skipped. However, as outlined in the pros vs cons table, we see more beneficial characteristics. We suggest not being in a hurry. Examine the client agreement and try working on a demo account.
Leave a Reply