Agile methods have been popular and effective for small teams, but most organisations work with collaborative teams across diverse fields and geographies. This requires that the Agile methods used across enterprises are able to provide faster delivery, quick response to customer queries, and better quality products. But the previous Agile methods have not been effective in delivering these benefits for large and complex organisations. Such Agile transformation can lead to failure due to a lack of proper structure and processes. Hence the Agile implementation will not deliver the required results.
This is where Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) comes into the picture. It provides the opportunity to scale Agile that is effective for large scale Agile project teams. SAFe allows the seamless Agile transformation in such teams. SAFe combines the iterative development process of Agile with Lean manufacturing. Lean thinking aims at using limited resources and eliminating unnecessary practices to enhance customer value. SAFe allows the application of Lean/Agile principles across all levels within an enterprise. It provides alignment not only among the team, but ensures it at all level of enterprises that are involved like Large Solution, Program, Team, and Portfolio. Hence, SAFe ensures the following benefits:
- Faster time to market
- Increase in productivity and quality
- Higher customer engagement
In its latest released version, SAFe ensures full business agility, with significant changes in planning, strategy, execution, and leadership practices that will help the employee and the organisations to deliver innovative business solutions and stay ahead in their game.
The Leading SAFe certification is the most sought-after certificate for Lean-Agile enterprises. As more and more organisations are moving to SAFe, it is obvious that the demands for trained and certified employees are also increasing. The benefits of the SAFe Agilist certification course are summarised as allows:
- Increased demands for certified professionals: All industries and organisations are adopting the Agile framework, methods, and tools. According to reports, more than 70% of US Fortune 100 companies are using SAFe for their enterprises. Companies are always looking for candidates who are professionally trained. Having a certification makes you the obvious target candidate among others. Companies need to hire long-term Agile consultants to provide SAFe training to their potential employees in order to work towards building up Agile capabilities. Even to hire trainers, companies need to look out for certified professionals. Also to speed up the Agile adoption process, companies need trained and certified Agile practitioners. So, the demand is significantly high, and having a certification will help you get a good position in leading companies.
- High salary: You can grab more career opportunities within your own organisation if you gain Agile certifications. It can provide you with more challenging roles since you have the trust of your seniors. You can consider switching to other companies for better opportunities too. In any of these cases, Agile certification ensures that you will enjoy a good salary. Certified practitioners are always paid more than non-certified professionals. The high demand for certified Agile talents has made the companies to pay higher salaries to certified employees. The salary of a SAFe Agile trained and certified professional ranges from $100,000 to $120,000. This also represents your value and worth. Many companies like Capgemini, CGI, Infosys, Mindtree, and Syntel, recruit certified Agile practitioners.
- Proof of your credentials: SAFe Agilist course ensures that the candidates are well aware of the knowledge and applications of the Agile framework, tools, and methods. These courses include a comprehensive learning program with many real-time case studies and live projects. The candidates are skilled enough to work in a challenging environment. Hence, you need not prove your skills and talent at different levels of recruitment, your certification itself reflects your capability. The SAFe Agilist exam is not easy and requires the candidates to have the required skills and knowledge.
Benefits to your organisation
The changes in technologies and economic conditions are dynamic. The rapid adoption of these changes is a key factor in the success of an organisation. The companies face challenges in monitoring, control, communication, etc. Scaled Agile Framework helps the companies to achieve their business goals while maintaining balance in finance, scope, and time. The benefits are mentioned briefly below:
- SAFe has built-in quality practices that ensure rapid development and delivery to changing business environments.
- SAFe ensures a high level of visibility across all levels and hence enhances productivity.
- SAFe promotes a team-centric environment that is based on healthy communication, transparency, and positive relationships.