Despite its young age, the market for custom mobile development has already formed and continues to grow due to the growing demand, like ios development company fireart studio.
The total number of mobile developers registered in the joint base of the Runet Rating and CMS Magazine is 610. The total number developed by them on iOS and Android is 13,229 (of which 8,250 are on iOS, 4,979 are on Android).
The average mobile development company employs 8-15 specialists and develops 4 applications per year.
Cost of application development services
Companies developing them are divided into four price segments: Lower (up to 200,000 rubles), Medium (from 200,000 rubles to 500,000 rubles), Upper (from 500,000 rubles to 1,000,000 rubles) and Premium (from 1,000,000 rubles and above). In order to choose a contractor suitable for financial capabilities, it is worth using the price cuts of the rating: Lower, Medium, Upper and Premium.
On average, custom application development costs 588,236 rubles, on iOS – 604,729 rubles, on Android – 570,380 rubles.
In addition to the operating system, the following factors also affect the size of the budget: the location of the developer, the category / functionality, the need for all kinds of integrations.
How to choose a mobile developer?
Rating, customer reviews and direct communication with candidates are perhaps the most important selection tools. What criteria should you pay attention to? Here is a list of the main ones:
- Experience in developing applications on the required OS;
- Experience of similar topics and functionality;
- Time forecast for project implementation;
- Developer’s price niche;
- Industry competition wins (if necessary).
In what areas is the creation of an application justified?
The creation can be justified in any area if it helps the user to solve his problems and provides additional features that are not available on the site.
There are business areas in which creating a mobile app is a popular solution:
- food delivery,
- online trading,
- sale of air tickets,
- hotel business,
- fitness centers.
In these areas, they often simplify the process of buying a product or service, provide quick access to the loyalty program and customer account, and inform the user about special offers.
Do I need a mobile application for my company?
The decision whether to develop a mobile application is made based on a combination of several factors:
- Application functionality. If the features that need to be implemented cannot be implemented on a mobile site, or if it is expensive to implement, a mobile offering can be the solution.
- Target audience preferences. If the majority of active site visitors use mobile devices, you might consider developing an application.
- The purpose of creating the application. Mobile applications effectively solve such problems as stimulating repeat purchases and increasing the loyalty of the existing audience.
If the business problem is not related to the factors described above, or the conclusion is ambiguous, it is worth consulting with the mobile application developer for a final decision.
How much does developing a mobile application cost?
The cost of developing an application depends on several factors:
- The number of platforms, operating systems and their versions supported.
- Required integrations with third-party services.
- Numbers of unique screens.
Also, the cost is influenced by the type of development: the application can be executed on a template solution or developed individually.
The range of prices for the development of mobile applications is quite large – from 100 thousand rubles to 20 million rubles. To accurately estimate the cost, you need to formulate the requirements for the application and discuss them with the prospective contractor.