Not every client of our web studio can see the differences in the types of websites, and can independently determine its goals and objectives. He turns to us with a request to create a project. Dworkz, in turn, spends the preparation phase – analyzing why the client site, and what tasks he must solve: to serve as a representation of the company on the Internet or sell products and services, to become a high-quality company advertising or be a start-up for a young company. All this is stipulated with the customer for giving the best ui/ux design and development agency. He should understand why he wants to site, what he will help his company and what he can not cope with.
Once the task is set, the target audience is determined. It is important to understand who the resource is created for, what the customer can offer, and how the audience reacts to the offer. Determination of CA “dictates” its own rules, based on these data is formed by the structure of the site, content, design, functionality, etc.
Next, marketing analysis is made which includes an analysis of competitors, seasonality of the product or service, activity and niche, and the competitiveness of the offer. The leads and chips are identified that will help attract the attention of visitors. Upon completion, a prototype site is developed and demonstrated to the client.
Advantages of Dworkz Landing Pages
- All works are fulfilled on a turn-key basis.
- A unique and selling design. We do not use any ready-made solutions and templates, we develop the design of a landing page under a specific product or service.
- Mobile adaptive layout. In 2022 80% of traffic will be on cell phones. If your landing page does not have an adaptive (mobile) version, you will lose customers. Our single pages are equally comfortable for computers, laptops, tablets, phones, and even TV.
- Convenient CMS (management system of a landing page). In order for a one-page site to give the maximum profit, it is necessary to change the information on it periodically. Creating a landing is done on the most popular CMS systems, so changing the content yourself will not be difficult.
- Marketing component. Website development is carried out taking into account all current trends in the Internet marketing group of specialized professionals: project manager, marketer, designer, layout designer, programmer, and copywriter.
- Integration with analytics systems Google Analytics, as well as setting goals for tracking conversions.
- Sales texts. Preparation of well-thought-out texts, UTP (unique selling propositions), and triggers that make your landing page sell.
- High conversion rate. With a proper marketing strategy, a single-page website pays for itself in a matter of weeks.
Stages of creating a turnkey landing page
1. Problem setting and analysis
The first stage – is an analysis of the niche, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of competitors. The client is given a concept of the future banding.
2. Structure creation
For web pages, it is important to build the right structure, create a unique selling proposition and competently place content blocks.
Creating the layout of the future one-page site – a bright modern design.
4. Adaptive layout
Created page design and content are combined in the control system, so you can update the information at any time.
5. Testing and delivery
The landing page is tested for errors, cross-browser, and usability. After that, the project is delivered to the customer.
6. SEO optimization and advertising
After the project is completed, we do not abandon it, offering comprehensive marketing on the Internet. Our specialists will help set up contextual advertising or search engine optimization of a one-page site.
In the stages of creating a simple site (for example, a single page) in programming is not necessary. The programmer is connected to the work, if we are developing a large and complex project. The task of a specialist is to develop complex functions: a calculator, the payment system using bank cards, a currency converter, that is, all those functions that are not included in the standard package functionality.
Filling with content
The penultimate step in creating the website – filling pages of graphic and informational content. Placed videos, photos, texts, and other information which can see or read by the visitor.
Based on the semantic core are written SEO articles (if the resource is supposed to promote SEO-method), a content manager places graphic elements in a logical structure. Pages undergo internal optimization.
Additional work after the project is delivered to the customer
Rarely, after the passwords and access to the site are given to the customer, the cooperation with the performer ends. More often than not, clients order additional services, such as:
- Updating the catalog, materials, laying out products and their description;
- Learning to work with the site;
- Support site;
- Promotion of the resource;
- Writing articles, filling categories of SEO texts, etc.
It is important to note that all the stage-by-stage website creation is controlled by the customer. At the end of each stage, the finished result is shown to the client and agreed with him. This helps the customer to control the work of the performer, and the performer to understand whether the client is satisfied with the results of his work.
As you can see, the creation of a site is quite a complicated job. The quality of the entire resource, the ratio of the desired to the actual, the client’s impression of the web studio, and further cooperation depend on each stage and its faultless implementation. Do you want to see the stages of site creation as an example?
Even if your site is ready and very good, people need to learn about it somehow. There are many methods to promote your site to attract users, which the Dworkz team will tell you about.
What will you use, what budget will you allocate, will you hire employees for this or outsource – the answers to all these questions is better to think through in advance. For promotion, usually use these channels:
- SEO promotion
- Contextual advertising
- Content marketing
- Posting on third-party sites and aggregators
Contact us and learn more!