What is Elementor, and Why Should You Use it?
Unquestionably, Elementor is among the greatest front-end site-building tools available. With over ten million active installations, it provides a large ecosystem and lets you completely personalize your website. Nowadays, it is a more advanced tool than just a standard plugin. It is a great tool for any WordPress user who wants to create any web resource, but it can also be used by developers who want to add new functionality to their sites. Over 40 free widgets and modules are included in the free edition, which millions of users use. However, the commercial version of the editor enables you to work with a considerably larger selection of sophisticated modules. The fact that Elementor Pro also has an element editor included with it, allowing you to customize every part of your pages, is the finest feature.
Although this editor works with most themes, web designers create certain of them especially for this editor. When you choose an Elementor-friendly template, you’ll have fewer (if any) issues when building pages. Hence, due to the page builder’s enormous popularity many designers began creating compatible, lightweight, and versatile templates.
Why Do You Need a Pre-Made Design for Your WordPress Website?
A theme determines your site’s core structure. It establishes the visual style of your pages. A professional template is made with various factors, including UX/UI, search engine optimization, performance, and more. Therefore, choosing a well-designed, optimized theme with a nice style and customization possibilities is crucial from the user’s perspective. This allows you to build a visually appealing website without sacrificing site effectiveness and SEO.
At its core, Elementor is a site-builder. This implies that it aids in positioning all the web components. And the next step is to choose a design sample specially created to integrate flawlessly with a certain site-builder if you already have your heart set on one. In other words, you will never finish your WordPress website without a design theme.
Features You Get
The following are some fundamental characteristics of well-made Elementor WordPress themes:
- Responsive to mobile devices: Enjoy a great look on mobile devices and desktop browsers.
- Blog capabilities: Easily create posts without coding.
- Customizable colors: Customize the colors with just a few clicks.
- Admin panel: Easily manage your settings using the easy-to-use dashboard.
- Drag-n-drop editing: Present stunning projects in minutes with the help of the drag-n-drop tool.
- Retina-ready graphics: Showcase your work with crisp graphics at any resolution.
- SEO-friendly code: Provide your site with the best possible search engine optimization.
- Google Maps integration: Display your location without forcing visitors to go to Google Maps.
- Dropdown menu + Megamenu support: Organize your interface with a customizable menu that will display only the options you want.
- Sample content provided: Get a head start on your next project with pre-built layouts, headers, and footers.
- Gallery support: Easily show off your latest images with the gallery integration.
- Portfolio support: Portfolio categories to brag about your best work.
All of these capabilities will assist you in building a visually appealing corporate card, blog, e-store, landing page, etc.
Enhance Your Web Design Experience with Theme Builder
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Templates > Theme Builder to open the editor (only the paid version of Elementor has it available). It opens up new customization choices and enables you to create a unique style for your web resource. You may use it to add an infinite number of samples and configure them tomorrow appear on particular web pages.
For instance, you may edit a Footer, Header, Single Post, Search Results, Archive, and 404 Error. You may alter each element by dragging & dropping pieces and arranging them to publish on your domain. The plugin’s Theme Builder is unquestionably the most remarkable and helpful feature.
Top Plugins For WordPress
There are many other plugins that are better left unignored. They expand functionality to a site and simplify its management. Some of the most popular WP add-ons include:
- WooCommerce: The best e-commerce plugin for WordPress sites. Currently, more than 2 million internet shops trust it globally. You can use it to build the ideal e-commerce website with an easy-to-use user interface.
- MailChimp: Get the power of email marketing with this add-on, which integrates with your website and automatically sends pre-written emails to your customers. This is the world’s leading email marketing platform, with 1.7 billion emails sent to over 3 million subscribers monthly.
- WPML: With this, your site will be multilingual. WPML makes it easy for you to translate and manage multilingual content using different languages quickly and easily. This plugin seamlessly integrates translations and provides you with a multilingual user interface.
- Slider Revolution: With this add-on, you can embed responsive and customizable sliders that you can customize with your content. This tool is a quick way to create stunning animated slideshows.
- Ecwid: This one enables you to launch a database-driven e-commerce store. You can manage your inventory, set up shipping, and export to your favorite platform. A kind of alternative to WooCommerce.
- PolyLang: With this tool, you can make your store or e-business multilingual in a flash. In particular, you’re free to easily translate your site without needing a developer. It’s never been easier to translate content into different languages and manage those translations.
- Booked: Companies of all sizes may properly monitor resources of any kind with Booked’s assistance. Users may identify available hours for the resources they need with the help of a variety of straightforward schedule displays and powerful searching features.
Make a Decision Today and Be Prepared to Start Successfully
Since Elementor is a well-known web editor, a whole ecosystem of WordPress templates is needed to integrate with it. A code-free editor greatly reduces the potential stress associated with site-building. You are free to quickly customize every element and launch a high-quality resource by using the Elementor plugin and an Elementor-powered template. If you are looking for a professional-made design, look at TemplateMonster’s assets from their website to find something that appeals to you.
However, picking a lovely design is only one step in site-building. Additionally, you’ll want a strong hosting service on your side. The BlueHost hosting company offers reliable hosting services on the market. With top-level 24/7 free support, limitless bandwidth, free no-downtime transfers, and a vast selection of other features, the provider has a high chance of being a perfect match for you, whether large or small-scale.