The last one decade has been a revolution for the photography industry. The introduction of new technology, better cameras, and advanced techniques has enabled photographers and videographers to produce photo product quality like never before. Drone camera is one such advanced equipment in photography, that is used to capture photos and videos like never before.
Drone cameras are designed to capture the Ariel view of a place, event of photo subject. Off lately this photography equipment has been high in demand, and hence used for various projects. Drone cameras produce shots, that otherwise wouldn’t have been possible at all, and hence all the data captured through a drone camera is very precious to any professional.
Capturing exceptional shots through a drone camera is a convenient task, but recovering the media without damage is tricky. Video captured through drone cameras is more prone to damage, and hence a professional needs to be very particular about recovering the data with utmost safety. However, there are a few scenarios where avoiding file damage becomes close to impossible, and that is what we intend to discuss in this write-up.
Reasons for damage
To recover a corrupt DJI file is possible, if you have access to the right video repair tool, but before that you need to understand the reasons why a file may get damaged. Understanding the reason might help you prevent damage, read below;
- If you remove the SD card from the device abruptly, the file might get damaged. Hence you need to be very careful while removing the card.
- Accidental or instant power off can be yet another reason. Thus, you need to be prepared with the power backup while you are using this advances photography equipment.
- Experts say, if your drone camera is exposed to extreme temperatures, both high and low, the data on the SD card might get damaged. So, this machine needs the right temperature to function appropriately.
- Unplanned interruptions while using the camera is yet another reason. This means while you are using this photography tool, you need to proceed without interruptions.
- Any kind of virus attack on the SD card will let it fail to function; this is one of the most common reasons.
Ways to avoid damage!
Since now you know the relevant reasons that could damage your DJI file, you further need to be well informed about how you could avoid the probable damage to your data. All you need to do is keep a few points in consideration, read below;
- Primarily, avoid using low quality SD card; be very selective about the SD card brand.
- Avoid connecting your drone SD card to other devices. You never know which device might already be corrupt, and cause severe damage to your data. Hence, avoid.
- Every time you eject the SD card from the device, do it precisely. Be sensitive with the SD card.
- It is always advisable to take the data backup, before the card is inserted into different devices for transferring or editing data. The first step should be to create data backup.
- Make sure you use a reliable video repair tool for data recovery. Stellar repair for video has been trusted to give amazing results in an economic cost for data recovery.
How to recover corrupt DJI files?
To recover the corrupt DJI files isn’t a daunting task, until you know the right way to do it, and hence we are going to talk about a video repair tool that’s going to make your task easier. The Stellar repair for video tool is designed to make your work easier, and it has the ability to recover unplayable, corrupt and broken files without any inconvenience.
Steps to recover a corrupt file using Stellar Repair for Video Tool
- The first step includes launching the software. Launch the Stellar video repair tool, click “Add File” and add video files to be recovered.
- The scanning process begins, once the recovery is done, you can click stop and hold the process then and there.
- Once the file is recovered or repaired, you can now preview the final file. Click “preview button” and take the final look.
- For severely corrupt videos, you will need to select advanced repair system to proceed. In advanced system, the file is even recovered from sample file.
- Once the recovering procedure is over, the user can save the file to a definite location.
What is advanced repair system?
- To repair severely damaged video files using advanced repair system, click advanced repair link in the action attribute section. Following this, click next.
- The next step involves selecting the sample file from the same location.
- Select “apply to all files of same format” and use the selected sample file, to repair the corrupted files that are damaged severely.
- Click repair, the repairing process shall start.
- You will see a progress bar on screen. This shall reveal the progress report for the file that is put to recovery.
- Once the repair process is completed. A “repair process is complete” dialogue box will appear on screen. And this means, your file is recovered.
- Click on “save repaired file” to save your file to any desired location.
- You can also preview the file after you click on the “preview button”.
So that is how you recovered a damaged file using advance repairing system. Stellar repair for video software has it all for damaged files of all type. This software is designed to pick files directly from the camera of various brands; hence your work becomes easier. The best part is, even if your file is severely damaged, you can recover it using the sample file. That makes this video repair tool even more special. Thus, stellar video repair tool is worth your investment, it can function efficiently on both windows and Mac devices. Stellar repair for video software is your one stop solution for all video repair needs.