Numerous users have seen the “message blocking is active” mistake a couple of times, and this might get strenuous, specifically when we need to send out an immediate message. And the truth that texts messaging is an extremely vital part of our communication every day. Any issues with getting details throughout in a short time could be heartbreaking.
Users have seen the “message blocking is active” mistake instantly after sending out a text, and for most users, T-Mobile has been the main provider with this issue. However, we try to make this guide simple to follow for users who may have experienced this problem on some other providers. Let’s take a better look at this concern and see the choices we can check out.
How To Fix When Message Blocking Is Active
In this article, you can know about message blocking is active here are the details below;
What does the “Free Message: Not Able to Send a message– message blocking is active” mistake imply?
1. If you have a service failure, the error message could turn up. So you’d wish to give it a couple of minutes or hours before retrying as there is an opportunity that your network company is doing upkeep and might have stopped the messaging service briefly.
2. The “message blocking is active” mistake could be triggered if any of you obstructed the other individual. Among the first things to note when you get this error message is that the receiver either has you on their block list or you have them on your block list.
3. Your recipient may also have restricted messages originating from a certain group of users. Some messaging applications might have issues working perfectly with your provider. If any of these was used, you might need to examine to see if you can, by hand, enable these applications. If there isn’t an alternative to allow these applications, you might not fix this issue by yourself.
4. Another cause we have found out about from T-Mobile could be a mistake with the shortcode. Some “message blocking is active” errors were triggered by shortcodes being either inactive or incorrect. Confirm that this isn’t from your end. If you’re on the clear, then the error would be on T-Mobile’s end, and you would have to contact them so they can have their specialists fix the problem
5. You must likewise verify that the service you’re sending the message to supports a premium text messaging service. We earlier spoke about not sending the message because your carrier does not support a premium text messaging service. In this case, you ought to make sure that the issue isn’t on the recipient’s end.
6. You also want to be sure of the strategy you’re subscribed to. If you are attempting to send out text messages from an Information just plan, then there’s a chance that the message wouldn’t go through, and you’ll get this error message.
How to fix the “message blocking is active” issue.
To have this error message fixed, you need to try any of these possible services. Inform us which of these options did the job for you in the remarks.
Is your phone active?– On the gadget settings page in your account, check and confirm that your phone is active. If it’s listed as Suspended or Still Porting, then you wouldn’t have the ability to send or get the text.
Check coverage– If the coverage in a location is noted as None, then you would not have the ability to send out or get texts or make and get calls.
What’s the country code?– If the error was on global texts, an easy Google search of the country code will help you see if you are utilizing the right one.
Are text messaged part of your plan?– We discussed this earlier. On your account device settings page, see if the Can Send/Receive Text Messages setting is made possible. Allow this choice if not yet enabled. If you do not seem to make it possible for the choice, you likely do not have text messaging as part of your plan, or your number is inactive.
Unblock– An option that works, particularly if you’re obstructed, asks the person to unblock you. If you are unsure if you have been blocked or not, call the number. If it likewise does not connect, then there is a possibility that you’ve been obstructed or you have blocked the person. If calls go through, then you might need to attempt the other fixes in this article.
Restart the process– If the error is just on one phone, there might be problems with the number. Maybe it’s incorrect. Erase and re-save the number and retry.
Text Content– Some users have solved this by sending out only plain texts in messages. There is a possibility that this error was brought on by all the other non-plain-texts added to the message. Remove all attachments, emojis, pictures, or graphics in the message and retry. Which of these repaired the “message blocking is active” error for you? I’d like to hear your thoughts in the comments.