How to connect airpods to mac ways are explained in this post. There is no need to keep your AirPods bound to your iPhone; they work with any Bluetooth-enabled device, including your Mac. Depending on how you’re currently using the AirPods, there are two different ways to connect them to your Mac.
How To Connect Your AirPods To a Mac In 2022
In this article, you can know about How to connect your AirPods to a Mac here are the details below;
If you don’t use AirPods with an iPhone, here’s how to connect them to a Mac.
You can still attach your AirPods to your Mac directly if they aren’t already linked to your iPhone.
- Open the surface of the charging case while the AirPods are still within it.
- Push and hold the back of the case’s button until the status light begins to flash.
- Select “System Volitions” from the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Select “Bluetooth” under System Preferences.
- Select “Connect” after locating the AirPods you wish to pair with the Mac in the list of devices.
- How to link your AirPods to your Mac
You can manage your gadgets, including AirPods, using the Bluetooth window.
The AirPods will show up at the top of the Devices list after the connection is complete and they are ready for use. Also check screen recorders for Mac.
There are a occasional things you can endeavor to fix the issue if you’re having problems connecting your AirPods: Make sure your Mac is updated before anything else.
Removing them from the list will allow you to pair the AirPods with the Mac once more if they are in your Bluetooth device list but are unable to connect.
How to connect your AirPods with your Mac device if you already use them on Your iPhone
The status light will begin to flash amber when you should release the button.
If you currently use AirPods with your iPhone, here’s how to utilise them with your Mac.
If the Mac is logged in with the same Apple ID as the iPhone.
- Just as you would to connect your AirPods to your iPhone, open the case of your AirPods.
- On your Mac, click the Volume button in the top-left menu bar.
It resembles a speaker.
- Pick your AirPods from the list of options under “Output Device” on this menu.
Make sure “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices” is checked in the “General” section of the System Preferences window.
The volume symbol needs to be turned on if it isn’t already visible in the menu bar.
Check the package next to “Show book in menu bar” by clicking “Sound” in the System Preferences window. Also check free Audio Editing Software