ClickMeeting Alternatives is a video conferencing service and web conferencing software that enables you to at the same time connect with approximately 20,000 individuals. You can carry out large virtual occasions with your own customized brandings like colors, logs, and other user-facing elements.
Best 10 ClickMeeting Alternatives In 2023
In this article, you can know about Best 10 ClickMeeting Alternatives In 2023 here are the details below;
You can likewise allow other users to log in to ClickMeeting with different qualifications to avoid any confusion. It also allows you to develop highly personalized invites to leave a larger effect on your customers and clients. And in case your readers joins in early to the meeting, they can wait in the waiting space and go through the program of the meeting.
– Stream on Social Media– It enables you to stream your feed concurrently on Facebook and YouTube to broaden your reach.
– Presentation Tool– Blend the material of the discussion with your voice for more impact.
– Polls and Surveys– Gather viewpoints, feedback, and insights from the audience to make data-driven choices.
– You can likewise talk in private with other presenters throughout the meeting.
– Drag and drop files to keep in the cloud. You can also import & export columns from your Dropbox account.
– You can likewise moderate questions and responses.
– Translate chat in real-time in 52 languages.
– Whiteboard uses drawing tools, shapes, text boxes, erasers, and more.
– Urge your audience to take action by adding CTA buttons in your conference videos.
– 30-day complimentary trial.
ClickMeeting supplies 3 rates plans:.
– Live: $25 monthly billed each year.
– Automated: $40 per month billed each year.
– Enterprise: Quote-based strategy.
All the systems let you host an unlimited variety of video conferences and supply features like screen sharing, real-time chat translation, etc
Best for building conference highlights & transcription ($ 9.99 per host each month).
BlueJeans video conferencing software lets you carry out conferences from any device, laptop computer, or conference room. They provide real-time intelligence with records and highlights for much better productivity.
The browser-based experience is also easy to use. This indicates you don’t require to download any software to use BlueJeans.
You can likewise streamline the management with analytics, automated signals, and energetic meeting controls. Furthermore, they offer multi-device interoperability that likewise supplies one-touch access to conferences on any platform and gadget.
Integration with numerous third-party apps and calendar tools like Slack assists with better partnership, material sharing, whiteboarding, meeting transcription, and call recording.
Additionally, they claim to offer an abundant multimedia experience with Dolby audio and HD video. The cloud based platform also comes with firewall/NAT traversal & encryption for safe video conferencing.
– Command Center– Keep track of your BlueJeans environment through network conditions, real-time insights, and user-focused ROI.
– Content Sharing– Conduct interactive conferences by sharing any content or link while hosting or going to the conference. You can also use footnotes to highlight the crucial information of your presentation.
– User analytics– BlueJeans control panel provides insights into conference efficiency, network conditions, and user-focused ROI.
– Digital white boards to brainstorm and work together.
– In-depth occasion insights for much better management.
– Assign actions and tag crucial minutes from the meeting.
– ROI analysis to understand how much you conserved.
– Share the data either in a CSV file or use APIs to evaluate it even more.
– Stream to Facebook Live or Workplace.
– BlueJeans Rooms interoperates with other services, consisting of Cisco, Poly, and Lifesize.
BlueJeans offers three membership plans, consisting of:.
– BlueJeans Standard: $9.99 per host each month (as much as 50 participants).
– BlueJeans Pro: $13.99 per host per month (as much as 75 participants).
– BlueJeans Enterprise: Quote-based (approximately 150 participants).
You can conserve up to 20% if you select an annual subscription.
Best for small businesses looking for a totally free tool with basic functions (Freemium plan).
Zoom is a video conferencing software dish that supplies a lot of alternatives like meeting room, video webinars, phone systems and etc.
They let you treat up to 1000 participants and display 49 videos on the screen– among the greatest in the market. You can carry out Webinars too for approximately 50000 guests.
If you wish to engage your audience while hosting the conference, you can use filters, responses, polls, video sharing, and so on. There’s likewise a choice to either tape-record your conferences in the cloud or locally, with searchable transcripts (find out more about the best transcription software).
Combination with a few of the calendar apps like Outlook, Gmail, and iCal, helps you sync your schedule and sign up with meetings directly.
Now you do not even need an expert setup for your video conference– zoom turns on the virtual background and utilizes the images of your choice. This function is likewise compatible with mobile phones (all iPhone 8 and above models).
Additional video conferencing functions consist of:.
– Zoom immediately keeps in mind during a conference or a meeting.
– Share and play any video or audio without submitting it.
– Share your screen and co-annotate.
– Connect with external users while keeping private information safe.
In addition, communicate and share files with your colleagues through Zoom Chat. Not only this, however Zoom chat also helps you begin a conference or phone call immediately.
– Language Interpretations– This feature allows you to designate interpreters in your meetings, conferences, and webinars. Attendees can select any audio channel in the language which they understand.
– Social Media Streaming– Stream your conferences on social media platforms with their Facebook Live and Youtube live combination.
– Breakout Rooms– This feature assists you divide your meeting into as many as 50 different sessions.
– You can host unrestricted one-on-one meetings.
– Share screen with multiple participants and co-annotate for much better engagement.
– You can offer remote keyboard and mouse control to different individuals.
– Group and private chat choice.
– Unlimited cloud storage.
– You can choose the video quality for up to 720p.
– Freemium plan for up to 100 individuals.
Zoom offers four prices strategies:.
– Free: $0/mo (100 Participants).
– Pro: $149.90/ mo (100 Participants).
– Business: $199.90/ mo (300 Participants).
– Enterprise: $199.90/ mo (1000 Participants).
All strategies come with features like unlimited 1-1 conferences, 720p video quality, virtual background alternative, and so on
Best for individuals & small businesses (Free).
Skype is an online telecommunication service controlled by Microsoft Corporation that helps you perform video conferences through computer systems, mobile phones, tablets, Xbox, and even smartwatches.
It is thought about the original video conferencing service predating each and every single platform that exists today. It may be hard to believe, however there was a day when Skype was the only game in town.
The good idea is that Skype assists you produce one-click meetings. This implies that your individuals can join your conference using a link without registering or downloading Skype. You can likewise answer calls from computer systems, tablets, or mobile phones and send text directly from skype.
Plus, Skype lets you host conferences and conferences with up to 50 members with HD video and audio quality experience. During the conference, you can provide Powerpoint presentations and video recordings to the entire team.
Aside from this, you can merely use drag-and-drop to share videos, images, audio, etc, into your conversation window. The files you send can be as much as 300 MB.
You can likewise switch on the background result to blur your background if you desire. Or you can completely alter the background with any image of your option.
In addition, get a regional contact number in 26 countries and other areas worldwide.
– Skype Translation– Get real-time translation for voice calls, video calls, and instant messages.
– Live Subtitles– Get subtitles in real-time throughout video and audio calls.
– International Calling– Call worldwide numbers and carry out conferences worldwide at low calling rates.
– Keep your delicate details personal with end-to-end encryption.
– Set up a voicemail.
– Voice to text translation.
– Bots support helps you automate a few of your jobs.
– Checks spellings and automates mistake correction.
– Hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts assist you perform various commands and actions.
Skype is free to utilize unless you want to make calls and get a contact number.
Best for extracting guests’ personal profiles ($ 13.50 per host monthly).
Cisco Webex is an online video conferencing clarification & system that lets you join conferences across the web, desktop, mobile, or video systems. It enables you to perform an HD-quality video conference with approximately 1000 guests.
Plus, it supplies you the versatility of linking the audio through VoIP or dial-in number. However, you might deal with some problem while connecting by means of a web internet browser since the software triggers you to set up the extension.
Apart from sharing your security, you can also share a white boards to brainstorm and work together virtually. To make sure absolute data personal privacy, it provides file encryption, TLS 1.2 assistance, meeting locking, and more. Cisco Webex more lets you record your meetings and offers automatically generated records for each session.
Combination with Outlook, Office 365, and Google calendars also help you host, sign up with, and schedule conferences accordingly. Other third-party integrations consist of Microsoft Teams, Slack, Moodle, Apple CarPlay, Ford AppLink, and so on.
– AI-based Meeting Assistant– The voice-activated digital assistant keeps in mind of all the highlights throughout the conference. It also records all the details in real-time and produces post-meeting recap e-mails to keep deal with track.
– Multiple Backgrounds– Keep blurred, virtual, or customized backgrounds to guarantee that the focus is always on you.
– Video Layouts– It offers tailored video layouts to help you optimize your video conference screen.
– Host or join a conference from a smartphone, laptop computer, tablet, or any other video device.
– It offers up to 10 GB of cloud storage.
– Create your own customized meeting URL.
– Customize your conference screen to align with your branding requires.
– You can send emojis and GIFs in chat messages while taking part in the conference.
Cisco Webex uses 5 prices plans:.
– Free: $0 per host, monthly (1 host optimum).
– Starter: $13.50 per host, monthly (1-9 hosts).
– Plus: $17.95 per host, each month (1-50 hosts).
– Business: $26.95 per host, per month (5-10 hosts).
– Enterprise: Quote-based.
All strategies offer desktop and mobile screen-sharing, fullscreen video with four design alternatives, breakout sessions, and more.
5. Microsoft Teams.
Best for small companies who are familiar with Skype ($ 5 monthly).
Microsoft Teams is an exclusive business communication platform that lets you host video conferences for up to 10,000 individuals. They allow you to tape meetings essentially and show your team members through an easy link.
It also enables you to chat with participants even after the meeting is over. Plus, you can personalize your background or submit your own tailored background to produce an effect on your client.
Other features include digital whiteboarding, the experience to mute, eliminate uninvited attendees, make participants wait in the virtual lobby, and so on.
The “raise your hand” is another useful feature. It lets you interrupt nicely when you need to state something in the middle of a meeting. Microsoft Teams likewise allows you to download the individual list so you can follow up with your colleagues.
– Together Mode– Make your team sit in the same shared background virtually to make it seem like everybody is being in the same space.
– File-Sharing– It helps you co-author files with your coworkers in real-time. You can also gain access to, share, shop, and team up from any location.
– Integrate With Third-party Apps– Select from more than 600 apps, consisting of standup, white boards, employee recognition, and study apps for teams to remain connected, productive, and engaged while working remotely.
– Available in 53 languages and 181 markets globally.
– It offers sophisticated security with multi-factor authentication, file encryption, and device management.
– Share and collaborate through Office 365 apps, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Host video conference with approximately 10,000 users.
– Receive or make calls through Microsoft Teams Calling, Calling Plan1, Phone System, or Direct Routing.
Microsoft Teams uses four rates strategies:.
– Microsoft Teams (totally free): $0 per month.
– Business Basic: $5 each month.
– Business Standard: $12.50 each month.
– Office 365 E3: $20 per month.
All strategies include chat and cooperation choices like guest access to groups, file accessories in chat, file sharing within groups, etc
Best for quick screen-sharing ($ 10 monthly).
Join.me is a trellis conferencing software that makes it possible for screen-sharing and individually virtual meetings. It lets you design and share customized video conferencing sections according to the subject or your branding requires.
You can also personalize your background through personalized images or your organization’s logo design. If you want to share your screen– simply choose the “broadcast” button to begin according the screen.
You can likewise go to conferences or conferences on the go with its iOS & Android apps. Its mobile whiteboard for iPhone & iPad even enables you to work together from anywhere.
Join.me also provides its own scheduler. Nevertheless, you can likewise leverage Outlook or Google Calendar to start, handle, and schedule conferences with a single click.
– Presenter Swap– This function helps you perform tag-team discussions. You can hand over the presenter function and rights to share the screen to anybody present in the video conference.
– Annotate– Enable your entire group to highlight, mark up, and leverage laser guidelines to highlight the contents of the conference.
– Interactive Whiteboard– Collaborate through natural illustration, icons, unlimited canvas, lines, shapes, display modes, and more.
– Whiteboard is readily available free of charge on the iOS app.
– It enables you to provide a toll-free number to your clients or customers so that they can call you free of charge.
– Start your teleconference without installing the software.
– Leverage its Admin Console to manage your group’s Join.me accounts from a central place.
– It provides 256-bit TLS and leverages bank-grade encryption for information security.
– Join.me offers a totally free trial and demo.
Join.me features 3 pricing plans:.
– Lite: $10 each month (5 participants per conference).
– Pro: $20 per month (250 individuals per meeting).
– Business: $30 monthly (250 participants per meeting).
7. Google Meet.
Best for little or mid-sized companies ($ 6 per user each month).
Google Meet (previously Google Hangouts Meet) is a video-communication service that comes as a part of Google’s G Suite. Encryption, integrated defense, and a variety of default-on anti-abuse procedures assist you host protected conferences.
Plus, it’s best fit for small businesses because it supports an optimum of just 250 individuals in a single conference. Nevertheless, you can join the conference with Google Meet right from your internet browser.
Apart from this, you can sign up with events from a Calendar occasion, an email invite, or directly from Gmail. You can likewise invite users by creating and sharing an unique URL, contact number, and special pin of the conference.
For G Suite users, conferences, calendars, and other app info are synced with Google Meet for access in one place.
– Real-Time Captions– Google Meet enables any individual to turn on the real-time caption for higher ease of access.
– Multiple-Screen Layout– It offers several screen layouts, including spotlight, sidebar, and tiled. In its tiled layout, you can enjoy up to 16 individuals all at once.
– Noise Cancelling– It removes background noise or any other undesirable sound to produce crystal clear audio.
– It provides a totally free variation with limited functions.
– You can share particular parts of your screen for privacy factors.
– It supplies enterprise-grade file encryption for much better security.
– Google Meet likewise offers 24/4 client assistance in 14 languages.
– A 14-day totally free trial is readily available with all its functions.
Google Meet includes three pricing strategies:
– Basic: $6 USD/ user/ month
– Business: $12 USD/ user/ month
– Enterprise: $25 USD/ user/ month
All these plans consist of other Google apps like Gmail Business email, Chat team messaging, Google calendars, and so on
Best for hosting conferences from your cellphone ($ 12.50 each month).
Lifesize offers various partnership solutions, consisting of 4K video conferencing, cloud conferencing, digital white boards, etc. It lets you host conferences on a grand scale with 500 individuals and share material over the cloud with 4K resolution.
Besides, you can likewise transmit your occasions with as much as 10,000 users at the identical time. Additionally, you can practice it as a plug and play option that works with Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Cisco, Polycom, and so on.
Apart from video conferencing, it also uses limitless audio contacting 60 nations for both guests and users.
– 4K Screen Sharing– You can likewise share your screen in the 4K resolution with all the users.
– Web-Based Admin Console– Manage your account data, users, room systems, and conferences from a centralized and web-based control panel.
– Encrypted By Default– All the video teleconference and recordings are secured by default to ensure protected interaction.
– You can send an endless variety of visitor welcomes.
– The mobile app is readily available for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS.
– You can limit real-time conference recording or screen recording.
– Gain direct access to detailed information through substantial reporting.
– It provides a click-to-call group directory site for easy contact.
Lifesize deals 4 plans:
– Free: $0 each month (for individuals).
– Standard: $12.50 per month (for small teams).
– Plus: $14.95 monthly (for little and midsize business).
– Enterprise: Quote-based strategy (for large companies).
Best for small groups who want to collaborate effortlessly ($ 15 per organizer per month).
UberConference is a cloud based video conferencing tool that lets you perform virtual meetings and share your screen with a remote group. It also allows local dial-in numbers for the USA & Canada with any location code.
Besides, UberConference also transcribes conferences instantly and renders videos in HD quality. However, it supports video resolution of as much as 720p only.
With Salesforce integrated best inside the UberConference, you can gain access to customer insights too. For simple storage, it permits you to conserve video conferences as MP3 files with small file sizes.
– Custom Music on Hold– You can submit or pick your own hold music to deliver an unique video conferencing experience.
– Analytics– It allows you to track details like the number of conferences, screen shares, conference minutes, individuals, average conference period, and so on – Voice Intelligence– It boosts Dialpad Voice Intelligence in time as you continue to use. With time, it increases the precision of call transcripts and assembles a list of products you might wish to review later on.
– It identifies the voice of different users for much better records.
– It can instantly call you and other users at the scheduled time.
– Use the Chrome extension to use UberConference on your web browser.
– Manage multiple accounts for your whole group.
– Dial in to start video teleconference immediately.
UberConference offers 2 plans:.
– Free: $0/ organizer/mo (Up to 10 Participants).
– Business: $15/ organizer/mo (Up to 100 Participants).
Best total video conferencing software ($ 12 monthly).
GoToMeeting is an online conference software that helps you host face-to-face video conferences for as much as much as 3000 participants and share your desktop screen in real-time. Besides, it likewise lets you perform webinars for $49 just.
Group collaboration tools offer you with a real-life meeting experience. For instance, the turnkey space devices changes a basic conference room into a collective work space. This function also helps you accommodate your remote teams.
You can likewise book any conferences in advance and start the session straight from your smart device. There’s no requirement to take notes throughout a meeting either because cloud recording assists you record and store all the sessions. In addition, you can access these cloud conferences from your mobile phone also.
A few of its most prominent video conferencing software functions include:.
– Meeting recording and transcription.
– Join any conference in an instant by asking Siri.
– Mobile conferencing.
– Live screen sharing.
– Automatic bandwidth change.
– Cloud-based gain access to.
– Both Poly and Dolby Voice devices.
Plus, H. 323 allowed video conferencing assists you and your employees join any video conferencing by simply getting in a number.
You do not own to emphasize over your personal privacy and security either owing to security functions like the SAML SSO login.
You can likewise incorporate it with the Office 365 plugin to schedule, manage, and join approaching online meetings directly from your calendar.
– One-Click Meeting– Schedule, join, and manage all your approaching meetings straight from your Google or Microsoft calendar in simply a click.
– Mobile Application– With their app, you can join or host conferences on the go. Their mobile app is readily available for both Android and iOS platforms.
– Collaborate perfectly– Business messaging, one-click meetings, and the capability to share automated transcripts of tape-recorded meetings can be found in helpful for collaboration.
– Cloud Recording– Record and store your meeting in the cloud.
– It provides a real-time screen-sharing choice and limitless meetings with no time frame.
– Unlimited cloud-recording.
– Drawing Tool helps you draw right on the screen and share it with your staff members.
– Free SSL-encryption.
– 24/7 consumer support via phone, live chat, group chat, and mail.
– Integration with third-party tools like Slack, Office 365, SalesForce, and so on – You can likewise host webinars.
– 14-day complimentary trial.
GoToMeeting provides three paid strategies based upon the variety of participants you wish to host.
– Professional: $12 monthly (150 Participants).
– Business: $16 each month (250 Participants).
– Enterprise: Quote-Based (Up to 3000 Participants).
All the plans consist of HD video, screen-sharing, dial-in conference line, endless meetings, and so on