The state of Florida is rich in its colorful cities, it is always warm and cozy. Everyone who arrives in this state can plunge into its history, culture and life. Tourists do not forget about the city of Orlando, where you can rent a car and visit the most popular locations of the city – DisneyWorld and Universal Orlando. Renting a car is always a good idea. You can come with family and friends on a trip, as well as a business trip or a business meeting. In any case, given the traffic jams, possible delays in public transport and the high price of taxi services, it will be profitable for you to rent a car. Given that rental offices are located almost throughout the city, and even at the airport, it will not be difficult to do this. Another issue is age restrictions, because companies allow only drivers who have reached the age of 21 to rent a car. However, do not be discouraged, there are a lot of options for young drivers from 21 to 25 years old, just with some nuances you can find Orlando car rental under 25.
Where and how can I rent a car ?
First thing that you should do is to find a station or rental office, then decide on the choice of vehicle and make a deal. But there are a lot of companies, and you want to find the best offer for yourself. Let’s help you figure it out. You can pay attention to such services as Miles, Fox rent, Thifty or Budget. These are reliable and profitable suppliers of cars for rent. They have large and diverse fleets, which include cars of different classes, from economy to premium and comfort class. They have sedans, minivans, jeeps and SUVs for every budget and with various types of fuel. Each client will select a suitable offer depending on the purpose of his trip. Also, almost all companies have racks with rent at the airport, which is very convenient if you fly to Orlando by plane. Otherwise, the CARNGO team provides a transfer to the office of the companies to select a car and conclude a deal. Also, a good solution would be to contact world-famous centers that are popular all over the world, such as Hertz or SIXT. You can read their history, view the choice of services offered and reviews of real customers. Before deciding on the choice, find out the prices and availability of the car, you need to familiarize yourself with the company’s policy regarding drivers under 25 years of age. In addition to the fact that the minimum driving age is 21, drivers who have not yet turned 25 will have to pay an additional rental fee. This additional fee is called the young driver fee. Usually it varies from 15 to 45 dollars, depending on the company’s policy, the duration of the lease, the class of the car and the daily cost of the car you choose. Therefore, it is very important to immediately pay attention to the features of the price and clarify all questions before concluding a deal and signing a contract. Do not forget that one copy of the document can remain with you if you wish.
So, what do you need to have or do you need to show to make a successful deal and start your journey:
- It will be most convenient to go to the site and first of all choose the necessary place in order to pick up the car and then take it there. After you get the result, you need to familiarize yourself with the rules of the rental company, their age restrictions, especially if you are under 25 years old.
- A valid driver’s license of international standard in a readable and presentable form, while letters of the non-Roman alphabet are not allowed (it should be of a great importance).
- A document that certifies your identity and the identity of your passengers, including children and people under the age of age (it can be a passport or other travel document).
- A bank credit card (or debit card, although it may not be accepted everywhere). You need the card not only to pay for car rental, but also for further payment of parking, toll roads and similar expenses.
One of the basic rules you should understand is your safety, so you need to take care and prepare yourself. Usually, the car rental office provides car insurance, almost all of their cars are automatically insured. However, if you want some additional insurance or basic insurance but from another insurance agent you can get it. And you have several options:
- The insurance policy of your personal car, if it is able to cover an insurance of the rented. This option is quite convenient, especially because you do not have to pay extra for it.
- Insurance policy of the issuer of your bank card. It is better to double-check this information in advance in order to be prepared later. Not all banks provide insurance policies.
- Insurance can also be provided by another insurance company other than the rental car insurance.
If you are under 25 years old and you have come to Orlando, to rent a car at the nearest point you need to plan your route in advance, clarify the requirements of the rental office to conclude the transaction. Do not forget that you will need to pay an additional fee for a young driver. This is quite logically justified by the fact that an inexperienced young driver has a risk of getting into an accident and damaging the vehicle in some way (mechanical, electrical damages etc.). On the CARNGO website you can always look for the options for cars, see their photos, and find out the cost and power. To decide on a car, first of all you need to understand the purpose of your trip and the requirements for accommodating passengers, as well as your comfort.
Leave a Reply