How To Fix Can’t Login To YouTube will be described in this article. If YouTube keeps informing you that something went wrong and you are unable to access your account, don’t worry. Unable to Log Into YouTube? Unbelievably, login issues are more common than you might think, but they are also very easy to fix. Without further ado, let’s dive right in and discover how to quickly fix this problem on Android and PC.
How To Fix Can’t Login To YouTube In 2023
In this article, you can know about Can’t Login To YouTube here are the details below;
Why can’t I sign in to youtube with My Google Account?
- See if YouTube is not available. Next, visit DownDetector to see if any other users have reported experiencing similar issues. If this is a known issue, give it some time.
- Verify that neither your username nor password include any errors. Make sure the language on your keyboard is set to the correct one before entering your entire email address.
Enable YouTube Cookies
Open your browser, then go to privacy settings and enable YouTube cookies. Follow the guidelines below if you’re using Chrome or another browser that runs on the Chromium platform.
- Navigate to Settings, select Privacy & Security, then Site Settings by scrolling down.
- Then select Cookies and site data after swiping down to Content. site data and cookies Chrome on Google
Select “New incognito window” after selecting “More options.” Verify if you are able to access your YouTube account. If you are able to access your account, it means that there is a problem with the login procedure. Your cache, cookies, or extensions could be the cause. To fix the problem, move on to the next solution.
Clear Your Cache and Disable Your Extensions
After selecting More options, double-click History, and then select Clear browsing data. After that, delete all of the cookies and cache from the preceding four weeks, and review the outcomes.
If you’re still having trouble logging into YouTube, select All time under Time range to clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Should the problem with logging in persist, select Tools from the More menu, then navigate to Extensions. Manually disable every browser extension by doing this.
Try restarting Chrome and your machine, then try logging into YouTube once more.
Update your Browser
The reason you are unable to log in to YouTube on your PC can be because you are utilizing an outdated version of the browser. Alternatively, select About Google Chrome from the Help menu by clicking on More choices, then check for updates. After that, restart Chrome, install the most recent version of the browser on your device, and confirm the outcomes.
Maybe Your Account Got Hacked
Use a different browser if you are still unable to access your YouTube account. Make careful to exit every other tab save YouTube before attempting to log in once more.
In case anything isn’t working, it could mean that someone has hijacked your YouTube account. To begin with, see whether you can get into your Google account and modify the password. Use the account recovery page to try to get back into your account if you’re locked out.
How to fix YouTube login issues on android
- Restart the gadget. Next, switch on Airplane Mode, let it a few seconds, then disconnect it, log back on, and try again.
- Make a YouTube app update. Open the Google Play app, type “youtube” into the search field, and see if there is a more recent version of the program that can be downloaded. To install it, click the Update button after that.
- Empty the app’s cache. Navigate to Settings, select Apps, All apps, and then select YouTube. Next, select Storage and hit the button to clear the cache.
- Install the app again. After removing Youtube, restart your Android device. After that, try to log in once more after reinstalling the program.
Final Words about can’t Login to YouTube?
If you’re having trouble logging into your YouTube account, see if the issue is with your browser. Restart your browser, clear the cache, disable any extensions, and look for updates. Try to get back into your account if you are locked out even though you are using the right login details. There’s a good chance someone has compromised your YouTube account.
Which of these solutions fulfilled your needs? Tell us in the comments section below. Please communicate this post on social media to allow others know about it if it solves your problem.