Tubi is a popular streaming service in the United States that provides a free, ad-supported service in which advertising appears during non-skippable commercial breaks throughout programming. If you want to use Tubi TV and you have a smart device like a Smart TV, Firestick, Xbox 360, Roku, or a Smartphone (Android or iOS), you can easily watch Tubi TV shows by going to tubi.tv/activate and set it up on your device.
Suppose you don’t know how you can use the instructions below to set up your Tubi TV on a smart device. Before you do that, you need to learn more about Tubi TV.
About Tubi TV
Tubi TV is recognized as the United States’ largest privately operated video provider. It is notable for having over 12000 titles, including films and television shows from nearly all major studios, including Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Warner Bros., Universal Pictures, and Paramount Pictures. Tubi just struck a distribution agreement with NBCUniversal that includes 400 TV movies and episodes. Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Studio 100, Bridgestone Multimedia, Shout Factory, Nelvana, and DHX Media are the streaming service’s content partners.
How Do You Make a Tubi TV Profile?
You must first create a Tubi TV account before learning how to configure your Tubi TV on your selected device. The procedures to create a Tubi TV account are listed below.
Steps to Setup a Tubi TV account:
- To begin, open your web browser and navigate to the Tubi TV signup page.
- Select the sign-up option once you’ve arrived at the registration screen in your browser. You can create a TubiTV account using your Facebook account or your email address.
- You must create a password for your Tubi account during the signup procedure.
- After filling out the essential information for account registration, click the “Register” button to finish the procedure.
- After you’ve completed the registration process, you’ll be able to activate your Tubi TV account on your selected device.
Guide to Activate Tubi TV on Smart Devices at tubi.tv/activate
Let’s get started with the steps below to finish activating the service on your streaming devices now that you’ve created your Tubi TV profile.
How to Activate Tubi TV on Smart TV?
If you have a Smart TV and want to enable Tubi TV, simply follow the instructions below.
- To set up Tubi TV on your Smart TV, you must first launch the Tubi TV app on your Smart TV.
- After that, you must choose the Sign-in option.
- Following that, you’ll need to register or link your Tubi TV account. You will be sent a Tubi TV activation code to register your account.
- Then, using your mobile or computer web browser, go to www.tubitv.com/activate.
- You’ll need to check in to your Tubi TV account using the login credentials you created earlier once you’re on the Tubi TV activation screen.
- You’ll need to input the activation code you received earlier in the supplied space once you’ve logged in to your Tubi TV account.
Must-follow Activation Steps the Tubi TV App on Amazon Firestick
Follow the steps outlined below if you want to activate your Tubi TV account on your Amazon Firestick.
- To begin, launch the Tubi TV app on your Amazon Firestick. (If you don’t already have it, go to the store and get it for free.)
- The next step is to select the sign-in or register option. The option you choose is determined by whether or not you have an account. You can sign in to your account if you have one. If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to create one.
- You will receive a code after logging into your account. Don’t forget to write down the code.
- You’ll now need to open a web browser on your computer or smartphone.
- Then, on your browser, navigate to the URL Tubi TV login page and sign in to your Tubi TV account.
- Then go to tubitv.com/activate to complete the process.
- Following that, you must enter the activation code into the requested form. You will now be able to see the Tubi TV content.
Steps to Activate Tubi TV on Roku
Follow the steps outlined below if you want to enable Tubi TV on your Roku device.
- To begin, use the Tubi TV app on your Roku device.
- Then, on the home screen of your app, navigate to the top row and select the sign-in option.
- After that, you’ll need to create or link an account. A pairing code will appear on your screen as a result of this.
- After that, open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to tubitv.com/activate.
- After that, simply login into your Tubi TV account and input the pairing code in the field provided, and it will establish your account on your Roku TV.
Tubi TV on Xbox 360
Follow the step-by-step steps below to activate Tubi TV on your Microsoft Xbox 360. However, before you begin, make sure you are logged into your Xbox Live account. Check to see if your device has at least 121 megabytes of free space. After that, you can activate your Tubi TV on Xbox 360 by following the steps outlined below.
- Download Tubi TV.
- Begin by logging in to your console’s Xbox Live-enabled ‘Gamer’ tag.
- After that, go to the Apps menu and choose the Browse Apps option.
- Then you’ll need to use the browse option to find Tubi TV.
- Simply choose Tubi TV to download and install it after that.
NOTE: To access the Tubi TV app later, go to the apps area, pick My Apps, and then Tubi TV.
To Watch Tubi TV
- Open the Tubi TV app on your phone or tablet to watch Tubi TV.
- After that, you must do one of the following:
- Go to the main hub and choose from any highlighted Tubi TV shows.
- The next step is to find the hub to the right of the Main hub. The Movies section is located here. You can look for a film that you want to see.
- The Shows hub is placed to the right of the Movies hub. You’ll need to choose a title from the available options.
- You may find the Genres hub on the hub to the right of the Shows hub. To see the available content, you must first choose a category.
- You may find the Settings hub to the right of the Genres hub. You may receive customer service and information on parental controls here.
- Similarly, you can find the Search hub on the left-hand side of the Main hub. You can use this page to look for Tubi TV content that you want to view.
Get Tubi TV App Activated on Samsung TV
Samsung TVs can make the most of their streaming devices by following the activation instructions below.
- Turn on your Samsung TV and go to the app section to find the Tubi TV app. (Use the remote control)
- To use the app, first, download it and then run it.
- If asked, enter your login credentials. On the TV screen, it should display a unique activation code.
- Open a browser on your PC or smartphone and go to tubitv.com/activate.
- Click the “ACTIVATE” button after entering the code in the required field.
How to Cast Tubi TV on Chromecast?
Is it possible to cast Tubi from Chrome to your TV using Chromecast? The answer is a resounding YES. To cast Tubi from your computer to your TV screen, follow the steps below (Google Chrome).
Ensure your Chromecast device is already set up before proceeding with the steps. It must be connected to your television. Make sure your computer is open and linked to the same Internet as your Chromecast device. You’ll only be able to use Google Chrome.
Let’s get this party started!
- You must go to tubi.tv on your computer to access the official Tubi TV website.
- Choose a video to watch by clicking the “Sign In” or “Register” button.
- “Video Player” will now appear. Simply press the button.
- On the screen, the video controls display. To use Chromecast, you must first click on the symbol.
- You’ll see a list of devices, and you’ll need to select the Chromecast device you want to connect to.
That concludes our discussion. You’ll be ready to go. You may easily control the video once you’ve connected properly.
Easy Guide to Watch Tubi TV on Xbox One
You must install the Tubi TV app on your Xbox device to view Tubi TV content. Tubi.tv/activate provides a step-by-step guide for downloading and activating the Tubi TV app on Xbox.
- Switch on your Xbox One and go to “Store.”
- Using the virtual keyboard, type the app’s name, i.e., “Tubi,” into the “Search” box using the virtual keyboard.
- When the Tubi TV app appears on the screen, follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your device.
- You must open the app once it has been installed and is ready to use.
- Select “Sign in on the web” from the “Sign In” menu.
- You’ll now be given a one-of-a-kind activation code. You must enter this necessary code to activate Tubi TV on Xbox One.
- Open your computer or mobile phone to enter the code in the correct location.
- To activate your account, go to com/activate and enter the code.
- To finish the activation process, click the “Activate” button.
Tubi TV should be able to be streamed without issue on Xbox One.
Quick Guide to Watch Tubi TV on Cox
Although you can watch Tubi TV on Cox without registering, joining up for a Tubi account will give you full access to the service’s catalog. You may save both movies and series, as well as your progress. Follow the instructions below to sign up for Tubi and start viewing your favorite shows on your Cox Contour device.
- To go to the Contour TV home screen, turn on your Cox Contour box and press the “Contour” button on the remote.
- Go to Tubi by selecting “Apps.”
- Click the “OK” button (located beneath the “Videos” banner).
- Once the Tubi app is launched, go to the home screen and click the “Sign In/ Register” button.
- The system would generate an Activation Code for you. Take note of the code and go to tv/activate on a different computer or phone.
- You must click the “Register” button on the activation screen. If you already have an account, click the “Sign In” option.
- You can enter the activation code if requested.
- To begin streaming, click the “Activate” button.
Your Cox Contour box is now ready to stream Tubi content. If you have a technical question, you should consult an expert.
So, these are the steps you’ll need to do to set up your Tubi TV account, as well as your account on other compatible devices.
Leave a Reply